Thursday, August 03, 2006

a selection of photos

I've been a bit slack to say the least on my blog site recently (not to self - must do better)

I, unfortunately am going to cop out again today and only upload photos. Firstly of my trip south, and then of Brianne and Alhassan's wedding (yet to be blogged)

Well I am sorry to say the connection is very slow today and I cannot upload the photos I have been trying for 1/2 hour now to upload one so after the weekend i will try again

WATCH THIS SPACE!!

1 Comments:

Blogger pumuckl said...

hej, just tumbled over your blog - excited to learn that now even smaller towns in Ghana have internet connection! I have been volunteering one summer in Ghana, back in 1998, in Atebubu, Brong Ahafo Region. when I wanted to call home, I had to use one of the few landlines in the village - I think there were 3 or 4 phone shops. and when someone called me, they were told to call again in half an hour, which was the approximate time to find me and get me next to phone. hilarious :-) that's when I got the virus of working abroad. now I am in Afghanistan.

Where is Tumu?

enjoy this wonderful country!
all the best,
pumuckl

12:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home