Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Stop Press: Tumu moves with the times!

I am very happily writing this sitting in Tumu’s very own brand new Internet Café its very exciting… I hope this means that I will be able to update my blog more regularly and even upload some photos... perhaps all after the world cup has ended!

There is a great atmosphere around town at the moment, every shop that owns a tv has it plugged in and switched on outside the shop and there are usually crowds of people watching it... my only choice now is which shop do I go to on saturday for the next Ghana game.

i'll keep you posted

1 Comments:

Blogger patty said...

Hey Lucy!!!
thank you for your lovely comment!
just got back from the VSO conference where things were put in perspective!

keep smiling and enjoying....!
pattyxx

2:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home