Saturday, March 18, 2006

so there is life outside of Tumu

it's been a while since I last updated my blog and a lot has happened in that time. I have pretty much settled into life in Tumu, everyone is so friendly and helpful. I am so busy at work there is enough for two people.

I will be getting on email again in a couple of weeks when I go for my VSO training part 2. so this is just brief to let you know I am well. It has taken 5 hours to get to this town, so I think it will be only a once a month trip, though there is definite signs that internet is coming to Tumu, perhaps even this year!

So my next update I will fill you in on Tumu and what it is like. I might even tryu and upload a photo or two

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Rachele said...

Hey Lucy, good to hear that all is well in Tumu. A 5-hour trip is a bit rich for a blog post though!

Life over here continues to be as insane as usual. Things are still going well with Renae, I'm still at BL and I've even decided to apply for a UK Work Permit. Scary!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures! Keep up the good work.

Dan.

11:35 am  
Blogger Lucy said...

hey Dan,
thanks for the comment, good to hear from you. finally added some more to my blog so something new to read
Lucy

10:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home