Saturday, February 11, 2006

Well this is it...

...I am all packed and ready to go, just hope they let me off the excess baggage charge!

Now I have this blog I can't think what to write. So rather than waffle I will keep this blog short and say thank you to all family and friends who have supported me in all sorts of ways since I decided to embark on this adventure, and also my new VSO friends and wish you all the best in your placements

I will write again as soon as I have some free time next week and fill you in on Accra and the warm weather and sunshine!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger patty said...

Lucy,
safe trip!!! I'm really excited for you - looking forward to your news.

All the best!
Patty xx

12:35 pm  
Blogger Ian Johnson said...

Hi Lucy, hope you got there ok, still expecting you to be the first I hear from. my blogg is now called resplendentisle....or was it resplendantisle? one of those anyway, bit too much colour but having fun trying to sort out. I am off to see my dad up north tomorrow. anyway happy valentines day, yes i did get one from britney!

5:33 pm  
Blogger Lucy said...

thanks Patty, Good luck on your placement... looking forward to reading your blog too...

Ian, I promise I will email you tomorrow when I have longer on the internet - I will read your blog too.

And lastly lovely Lindsey - you are so funny you do make me laugh xxx

2:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home